Studies show that employees are more likely to be on the job and performing well when they are in optimal health. Benefits of implementing a wellness program include:
• Attracting the most talented workers
• Reducing absenteeism and lost time
• Improving on-the-job time utilization, decision making and productivity
• Improving employee morale
• Reduction in turnover
• Improved disease management and prevention, and a healthier workforce in general, both of which contribute to lower health care costs.
Abiding by the golden rule of Prevention is better than cure, Leopath Wellness provides personalized wellness programs that can be customized according to an organization's needs, size, and budget.